The advanced WS-GP2 Automatic Weather Station is based on the powerful GP2 Data Logger. It is an ideal solution for research and environmental monitoring applications at remote and exposed sites. The WS-GP2 provides a highly rugged and flexible system – users can select the optimal combination of sensors, logger, power and communications.
- Powerful, rugged and highly flexible weather station
- Designed for use in severe weather conditions
- Wide choice of sensors, including soil moisture
- Cellullar modem communications
- Compatible with DeltaLINK-Cloud online data sharing platform
- Calculation of full Penman-Monteith evapotranspiration equation
The standard WS-GP2 includes sensors to measure rain, solar radiation, soil temperature, wind speed and direction, relative humidity and air temperature.
The GP2 Data Logger has the power and flexibility to handle almost any environmental sensor, which means the WS-GP2 Weather Station can be as simple or as complex as your application requires. Even after installation, it’s easy to adapt the system to your specific needs. Optional sensors include barometric pressure, soil moisture, soil EC, UV, PAR, albedo, net radiation, total and diffuse radiation, and evaporation.
Data can be easily collected by laptop via USB, or remotely using the cellular modem options. DeltaLINK Software makes it easy to set up recording intervals and to view and download stored data.
Data presentation options include wind rose, gusts and average (including direction and vector average).
The GP2 Data Logger supports SDI-12 inputs. GP2s supplied before March 2016 can be easily updated via a software download.
Key SDI-12 features:
- Huge additional input capacity for SDI-12 sensors
- Analog and digital channels fully available
- Highly flexible logger + sensor networks
For more information visit our GP2 SDI-12 page.
Compatible with DeltaLINK-Cloud - Delta-T's online data sharing platform.
DeltaLINK-Cloud is a sophisticated and secure online data viewing, management and sharing platform for Delta-T Devices data loggers.
Connect and upload, then monitor, organise and share your sensor data with ease. Live data can be viewed remotely on mobile devices via animated dashboards.
- Remote data monitoring on mobile devices
- Animated live data dashboard graphics
- Easy data sharing for collaborative projects
- Powerful charting and reporting features
- Smart SIM card provided - for easy set-up
- Secure and encrypted
- Remote management of multiple sites
- Multi-language (English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Chinese)
More info can be found on the DeltaLINK-Cloud here