DeltaLINK-Cloud from Delta-T Devices is an advanced and secure online platform for viewing, managing, and sharing data for the company’s data loggers.
Users can easily connect, upload, and then monitor, organize, and share their sensor data. Animated dashboards enable live data to be viewed remotely on mobile devices.
- Encrypted and secure
- Remote monitoring of data on mobile devices
- Remote management of a number of sites
- Effortless data sharing for collaborative projects
- Animated live data dashboard graphics
- Robust charting and reporting features
- Smart SIM card offered for easy set-up
- Multi-language (English, French, German, Spanish, and Chinese)
Your DeltaLINK-Cloud system has made a tremendous difference to our ability to manage our sites, it would be a nightmare without it.
Dr Chris Davey, Aberystwyth University, Wales
DeltaLINK-Cloud—a sophisticated, yet user-friendly solution—helps users view and share sensor data online.
It has an intuitive interface that allows users to:
- Configure the datalogger to upload the data automatically to DeltaLINK-Cloud at regular intervals
- Graph the uploaded data in a number of formats and styles
- Create widgets displaying critical data as live animated graphics on mobile devices
- Share data access in report form with stakeholders and project collaborators
- Limit time-intensive visits by using the Remote Logger Control feature
The NIAB EMR WET (Water Efficient Technologies) Centre incorporates a built-in range of advanced trickle irrigation systems and growing techniques for the soft fruit sector. It offers demonstrations at the commercial scale, training workshops, and one-to-one expert technical advice.
The commercially available Precision Irrigation Package system of the Centre is equipped with Delta-T Devices’ SM150T Soil Moisture Sensor and state-of-the-art GP2 Data Logger and Controller. The centre’s managers use the DeltaLINK-Cloud platform for remote monitoring of live system data, ensuring maximum performance at all times.
Quinta Field Study Centre
Many leading universities from Europe visit the Quinta de Sao Pedro Field Study Centre in Portugal.
A Delta-T Devices weather station system—that enables comprehensive solar radiation analysis and soil moisture monitoring—offers reference data for the Centre. The weather station system is linked to the DeltaLINK-Cloud platform to enable immediate access to remote data.
Getting Started in Five Easy Steps
- Visit www.deltalink-cloud.com
- To register for free, click on the “Create an account” button, and input required fields
- The home screen includes three sections—Manage Devices, Datasets, and Reports*
Demo reports and live datasets are available for users to explore.
- Click on the “Reports” button to access the reports section. Then, to view the charted data, click on the “View report” button.
- Click and drag horizontally on the charts (mouse), or pinch and stretch horizontally (touch screens), to zoom in and out on the data.
*A “Help” option is provided at the top right hand of the screen.