MEMSIC, Inc. plans to demonstrate its full range of advanced sensing technologies at the Sensors Expo and Conference, to be held June 21 to June 23, 2016 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California.
MEMSIC will be demonstrating two new sensor products- a new thermal accelerometer with the industry’s best vibration immunity as well as a new low cost, high performance MEMS based differential pressure sensor.
Booth number 634.
Additional products scheduled to be showcased at the Expo include:
- Flow Sensors: MEMSIC’s MEMS-based flow sensor offer industry leading dynamic range, low power consumption, ease-of-use and integration. They are widely used in applications such as industrial flow, mass flow controllers, medical equipment, and natural gas meters.
- Inertial Measurement Systems: Including the latest 380 series of products with IMU, AHRS and GPS-based navigation algorithms are offered in a variety of form factors and designs. MEMSIC IMU products are used across a wide range of application including UAVs, precision agriculture, construction, infrastructure monitoring, avionics, platform stabilization and much more.
- TILT sensors: MEMSIC Tilt sensors offer accurate and robust tilt angle measurement under both extreme static and dynamic conditions. Please be sure to stop at our booth for a demonstration of the best dynamic tilt sensor in the market!
- Semiconductor Solutions including both AMR-based magnetometer and MEMS thermal accelerometers. MEMSIC magnetometers are used in millions of smart phones and tablets, due to their exceptional low-noise performance, wide dynamic range, and low power consumption. MEMSIC’s provides the industry’s only single-chip and wafer level packaged accelerometer. These devices are shipped into millions of automotive, industrial and consumer products every year due to their extreme immunity to shock and vibration.
- MEMSIC accelerometers are shipped into millions of automobiles and consumer products every year. MEMSIC’s unique thermal technology uses heated gas molecules to detect acceleration and is the fundamental principle behind our accelerometer IC products. This technology offers several advantages over the solid proof-mass structure.
Engineers from all MEMSIC will be on hand to demonstrate our products and answer any questions you may have.
To set up a meeting at Sensors expo to learn about MEMSIC’s range of high performance, high quality sensors solutions, please contact Paul Miyoshi at [email protected]