Integrated Pressure Switch Capability
Video credit: Superior Sensor
A pressure switch is a mechanical or electronic device that is activated when a certain pressure threshold or set point is reached. These failsafe response components instruct the system to perform an action if a certain pressure threshold is met. Superior Sensor Technology has integrated this functionality directly into its pressure sensors.
The video explains the capabilities and unique features of the company's implementation.
Benefits of Superior's integrated pressure switch include:
- Flexibility with 3 modes of operation
- Lower system cost as the need for an external pressure switch is eliminated
- Smaller overall PCB footprint
- Improve the reliability of your product by eliminating external components
- Minimize system power and heat
- Simplify your product design
- Speed your time to market