The Hanwell Icespy series of temperature sensors are reliable and flexible units designed to provide a wide range of wireless temperature measurement options for a large number of applications across Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Food industries. Temperature ranges from -200 °C to +350 °C with external probes.
Radio transmitters for an Hanwell IceSpy Wireless system. Operating temperature ranges from -30 °C to +50 °C and is greater with external probe.
The Hanwell IceSpy Network Receiver enable easy and wireless transfer of data from the transmitters for instant and real-time data collection. All Hanwell Pro transmitter units have a radio range capable of reaching up to 300 m over open ground. Each transmitter has on-board logging capability for 5 days for added data security. Data is downloaded through RFID.
All units are powered by a single 1.5V AA Lithium battery. Users can replace this battery as and when required. Battery life will be 2 years plus together, with notification when a change is needed.
Hanwell IceSpy Temperature Sensor Features
The key features of the Hanwell Icespy series of Temperature Sensor are as follows:
- Complies with RoHS, WEEE and EU directives
- Effortlessly accessible battery for user replacement, when needed
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
- Calibration available up to UKAS standard
- Low power radio for long distance transmission
- All transmitters incorporate a wall bracket
- Battery life 2 years plus
- Complies with BS EN 12830
- Carries CE Marking
- Waterproof to IP65
- Wide range of sensors and units provide users with multiple temperature related applications
The main benefits of the Hanwell Icespy Temperature Sensor include:
- Improve product quality with small non-intrusive transmitters
- Reduces the risk of damage to stock caused by temperature fluctuations
- Eliminate time spent taking manual readings
- Reduces errors caused by manual checks
- Assists with MHRA, HACCP and other national regulatory requirements
- W600 – Hanwell Pro Software Package
- IN-NR001F1 – Network Receiver
- IN-RP002F1 – Echo Repeater
- IN-NA002 – ARB Module (Alarm, RFID and Bluetooth)
- IN-TA001 – SMS Module