The RL4000 RH/T series of accurate temperature and humidity sensors from Hanwell are available in data logger and radio transmitter formats.
Hanwell RL4000RHT Wireless Humidity Monitor Range
The 4000RH/T series of radio transmitter units are considered the most flexible wireless humidity monitor units that are currently available on the market. All of these units are designed to be compatible with a variety of humidity and temperature probes in order to provide reliable and accurate measurement specifically chosen for the requirements of users.
Additionally, it is possible to wirelessly transmit temperature and humidity data directly to a local PC for immediate and automatic analysis and notification. Most wireless devices include the logging facility in order to guarantee against data loss in the event of radio communication loss.
A single 3.6 Volt AA Lithium battery is used to power the units, and users can replace this battery when needed. The battery life will depend on the method of data collection. However, this battery can last for up to 3 years, with notification of when a change is needed.
The key product features of the RL4000 RH/T series are as follows:
- Carries CE Marking
- Complies with RoHS, WEEE and EU directives
- British made design and manufactured
- Logger memory capacity 100,000 readings
- Supports (optional) hidden wall brackets
- LCD display with data readings and battery life
- Effortlessly accessible battery and USB socket
- Data logging and radio transmitter formats
The main benefits of the RL4000 RH/T series include:
- Supporting British Engineering and Manufacturing Industries
- Assists with national regulatory compliance
- Superior performance hardware with high accuracy sensors
- Up to 3 years battery life (depending on the format of data retrieval)
- High-performance technology with accurate probes
- Low power radio for long-distance transmission (Over 3 km over open ground)
Radio Transmitter Functions
- Battery life: Up to 18 months
- Radio range: 3 km over open ground
- Radio power: 10 mW
- Frequency options: A range of frequencies are available between 433-458 MHz. Country specific regulations apply.
This product can be calibrated to customers’ specifications.
- Base Unit: CR2 or SR2
- Repeater: Repeater
- Software: Synergy
- Y119 – 4000 Wall Bracket
- 88706 – AA Lithium battery