The ML4000LUX/UV Series of radio transmitters from Hanwell have a discreet design and provide accurate light (LUX) and Ultra Violet (UV) measurements.
Light (LUX) and Ultra Violet (UV) Monitoring
With the ML4000LUX/UV series of radio transmitters, users can perform light (LUX) and ultraviolet (UV) measurements using highly accurate sensors. The ML4000 series of light and UV radio transmitters are a range of sophisticated technology, enabling 24/7 site monitoring with instant alarm notification of breach to pre-set boundaries and historical data analysis.
The proportion of UV present (µW/Lumen), the amount of visible light LUX), and the total amount of UV (mW/ M2) can be measured.
LUX is measured in the range of 10 to 5000 LUX, which is adequate for environments where a LUX level of more than 600 is not usually required, though higher ranges can be delivered upon request. 20 to 2000 µW/Lumen is the UV range.
|Sensitive materials such as prints, drawings, watercolors, dyed fabrics, manuscripts, and botanical specimens
|Oil paintings, some photographs, ivory, wood and lacquer objects
|Metal, stone, glass, ceramic and enamel objects
||Generally are thought to be unaffected by strong light, but the heat from lights can be affected. See our ML 4000RFT series datasheet.
*These are a guideline only, users are asked to determine their own LUX recommendations as heritage pieces vary in the state depending on their age and condition.
- High-performance technology with accurate connecting sensors
- A memory capacity of 100,000 readings
- Unparalleled low power radio for long-distance transmission (over 3 km over open ground)
- British made design and manufactured
- Slots in back of the unit for wall brackets
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Carries CE Marking
- Complies with EU, RoHS, and WEEE directives
- Reduce the destructive effects of UV on organic materials
- Minimize damage caused by artificial and natural light and UV on objects
- UV and light products can be easily incorporated into an existing Hanwell system
- Generate the optimum light and UV surroundings for all artifacts
- Save time and money previously used to restore objects damaged by UV and light
- Support British engineering and manufacturing industries
Radio Transmitter Functions
- Radio Range: 3 km over open ground
- Radio Power: 10 mW
- Frequency Options: A range of frequencies are available between 433 and 458 MHz. Country specific regulations apply.
- Battery Life: Up to 18 months
This product can be calibrated to customers’ specifications.