The RL5018 and RL5016 radio transmitters are suitable for accurate humidity and temperature monitoring and CO2 measurement typically for laboratories and incubators. The established Hanwell temperature humidity monitoring system makes use of this reliable transmitter for instant alarm notifications and around-the-clock data.
The RL5018 and RL5016 radio transmitters are not available for online purchases due to the radio system requirement. Customers can contact IMC if they want to know about the variable product options ideal for their applications.
- RL5016-434.075 – Dual Channel Transmitter for use with 0 to 5% CO2 sensor
- RL5018-434.075 – Dual Channel Transmitter for use with 0 to 10% CO2 sensor
||197 x 106 x 60 mm
||External 12 V DC
||Dual Beam Infra Red
||0 to 5% or 0 to 10% (depending on the unit selected)
||± (1.5% of range + 2% of reading)
||700 to 1300 mb
||4 Wire PT100
||-20 °C to +60 °C
Radio Transmitter Functions
||A range of frequencies is available between 433 and 458 MHz. Country specific regulations apply.
||3 km over open ground
||Up to 18 months
It is possible to calibrate this product based on customers’ specifications.
N.B Instrument operating range -20 °C to +65 °C in a non-condensing RH environment.
The IMC Group, based at Letchworth, Herts, designs and also manufactures the Hanwell equipment.
- W706 – Validated Synergy Software Package
- W700 – Standard Synergy Software Package
- CR2 – Controller
- REP – Repeater
- SR2 – Smart Receiver
RL5000CO2 – CO2 Monitoring
The Hanwell 5000CO2 radio telemetry transmitter has been custom designed for temperature and CO2 monitoring. The units are placed in IP65-rated cases, making them perfect for use in harsh environments.
The unit is available with a custom-designed LCD in order to display alarm conditions, current readings, and battery life remaining. Wireless data transmission is carried out to a local networked server for real-time alarms and historical analysis. These have been used for an extensive range of applications, including laboratory incubator monitoring. Power to the transmitters is provided by a permanent 12 V DC power supply.
- Wireless data transfer
- User accessible battery and USB socket
- Carries CE Marking
- British made design and manufactured
- LCD display that shows data readings and battery life
- Complies with WEEE, EU, and RoHS directives
- High-performance technology featuring accurate probes and sensors
- Low power radio for long-distance transmission (Over 3 km over open ground)
- Minimizes the risk of loss or contamination
- Supports British Engineering and Manufacturing Industries
- High-performance technology along with accurate connecting probes
- Provide optimum humidity, temperature, and CO2 environments constantly, thus enabling users to attain considerable energy savings