The NIVUS NPP0 is designed for measurements under challenging measurement conditions. It has unrivalled light weight and short mounting length. It can be installed singlehandedly. The NIVUS NPP0 offers high accurate measurement in full pipes as well as versatile use in pipes with various diameters.
- Introduction of channel management systems
- Calibration basis for hydraulic calculation models
- Dimensioning of storage space volumes (retention tanks)
- Determination of sewer renovation extents
- Investigation of cost code basics
The flexible measurement system guarantees high accurate flow determination even under difficult conditions such as adverse hydraulic flow conditions or very low flow volumes.
The pipe measuring section consists of an inflatable balloon with clamping ring and pressure pipe with holder, sensor holder, filling valve and ventilation.
Typical NFP Applications
- Verification of channel efficiency
- Leakage investigation
- Direct discharge control
- Industrial wastewater networks
- Throttle discharge verification
- Localization of infiltration/extraneous water volumes