Sensor Technology’s wireless Load Sensor is a strain gauge-based stainless steel tension-type sensor. It can wirelessly convey its data to one of Sensor Technology’s compatible readouts and displays or record its data locally. Its integral 32 MBit memory can contain up to 280 hours of data which can then be downloaded to a PC using a USB cable. The Load Sensor communicates using the universal license free frequency of 2.4 GHz on two integrated antennas.
The Load Sensor is used with Sensor Technology’s HandHeld Receiver which can read a number of devices simultaneously, Cabin Display for fixed mounting and/or Sensor Technology’s standalone Receiver Interface which is used to output the data through RS232/RS422.
- Conveys data up to a distance of 100 m
- Conveys data at up to 10 times per second
- Available in ranges from 1-50 tons
- Wireless, so easy to set up and remove between installations
- Internal memory for up to 280 hours of data
- Dual ruggedized internal antennas
- 11 V to 28 V external supply chargeable
- PC software for customer settings
- Connect to PC through USB
- Flexible automatic shutdown to save battery