CrystalEYES is a crystallization monitoring probe, used to detect the dissolution points and nucleation points of solutions during the optimization and development of crystallization processes. The data collected facilitates the generation of solubility curves and the characterization of the metastable zone width (MSZW) under different operating conditions. It is available in a range of sizes and materials to accommodate any reaction scale or chemistry.
Features and Options
- The probes have a diameter of 5 mm, made in Hastelloy, stainless steel, or PEEK.
- Probe lengths provided for vessels of any size, from a test tube (~2 ml) to a bench-scale (5 L).
- Integrated data logging option available with further temperature and pH monitoring functions.
- The optimum temperature is 200 °C.
- The maximum working pressure is 10 bar at 25 °C.
- Steam sterilizable up to 200 ⁰C and autoclavable.
- Intelligent software control and analysis for precise detection of solubility and recrystallization points.
- Eight probes can be simultaneously operated on the H.E.L CrystalSCAN system.
- Steam sterilizable up to 200 ⁰C and autoclavable option in the BioVIS