Article - 16 Oct 2012
Since its release in 2007, the iPhone has evolved to become the most influential device in popular demand amongst a range of target markets.
News - 11 Mar 2013
AliveCor announced today that its mobile Heart Monitor for iPhone is now available by prescription to enable patients to record their heart rhythm anytime, anywhere.
The Heart Monitor, which...
News - 13 Dec 2012
In keeping with its commitment to excellence and innovation, Masimo today announced the debut of the iSpO2™ pulse oximeter cable and sensor with Measure-Through Motion and Low Perfusion Masimo...
News - 14 Jun 2012
Scientists, engineers, educators and technicians out in the field, in the lab or around the plant will find the new innovative Model PH-1 Meter Application Accessory for the iPhone® or iPod®...
News - 13 Jun 2012
Sensorex, a manufacturer of sensors for water applications, has introduced the PH-1 Meter Application Accessory for the iPhone and iPod for measurement of pH values.
The device is suitable for...
News - 24 Oct 2011
An online national retailer dealing in fitness electronics, the Heart Rate Watch Company has voted Wahoo Fitness’ Fisica Sensor Key as the leading iPhone fitness adapter.
The President of...
News - 25 Aug 2011
CAS DataLoggers has good news for dataTaker operators regarding a new third-party application called DT-Remote.This is a real-time data viewing application for users of mobile devices, such as iPhone,...
News - 9 Jun 2011
Apple is set to obtain 90% of all its CMOS image sensor needs from OmniVision for the forthcoming iPhone 5. The remaining 10% will come from Sony. The iPhone 5 is also said to have an 8 Mega Pixel...
News - 5 May 2011
Apple has rolled out a new version of iPhone. A few images of the phone revealed a modified camera lens and a proximity sensor.
Additional information about the phone was gathered from Twitter...
News - 26 Apr 2011
Aginova, a company that works on sensor technology and based at New Jersey, has introduced a new product called iCelsius, which is capable of turning an iPhone or an iPod touch or even an iPad into a...