The VEGABAR 82 pressure transmitter can be universally used for measuring gases, vapors and liquids. Substances such as sand can be handled easily due to the abrasion-resistant ceramic measuring cell.
The VEGABAR 82 offers maximum reliability. The transmitter can be employed in every industry. The simple connection of VEGABAR series 80 sensors as electronic differential pressure provides new possibilities for the measurement of differential pressures.
- Low maintenance costs as a result of the wear-free ceramic measuring cell
- High plant availability through maximum overload and vacuum resistance of the ceramic measuring cell
- Measurement down to the last drop through smallest measuring ranges with high accuracy
Highly Robust and All-Around Pressure Sensor with Ceramic Measuring Cell
The pressure sensor VEGABAR 82 is a robust all-rounder with a state-of-the-art flush mounted ceramic measuring cell that VEGA manufactures itself, as a full-range supplier of pressure instrumentation.
A real highlight is that the ceramic pressure sensor is resistant to thermal shock. The versatile standard instrument can handle temperatures up to 150 °C. The extremely high overload factor of 200 is unique to the market.
This pressure sensor serves 80% of all applications in the process industry. With its oil-free ceramic CERTEC® measuring cell it is well equipped for use in every area of industry:
- Monitoring of feed pressure in sewage pipelines
- Level measurement of paper pulp level in bleaching towers, in order to protect against dry-run damage to the discharge pumps
- Monitoring of negative pressure in distillation columns (down to absolute vacuum)
- Overload-resistant level and gauge pressure measurement in pressurized batch vessels