VEGAPOINT 21 is an affordable limit switch for the detection of water-based liquids.
The optional universal connection available for hygiene adapters guarantees decreased installation effort and leaner stock keeping and fulfills the requirements for hygienic processes in the beverage, food, and pharmaceutical industries.
It can be utilized without adjustment in the application. The IO-Link provides constant digital data transmission.
- DK > 1.5
- Thread ½"
- Universal connection G1" for hygiene adapter
- Valve plug
- Transistor output
- Wireless operation
- Ex and hygiene approvals
- It comes with a colored 360° status display, adjustable
- Low-cost limit switch with the smallest installation dimensions
- Easy integration into control systems via IO-Link communication
- Supply tank of a filling machine: Level measurement and point level detection in the supply tank of a filling machine
- Storage tank for beer bottling: Level measurement and point level detection in the supply tank of a bottling machine
- Steam pressure peeler: Level, pressure and point level measurement in the steam pressure peeler
- Bottle cleaning: Pressure and limit level measurement in the bottle cleaning process
Source: VEGA Grieshaber KG
|Measuring range – Distance
||- [Meter - Foot]
||-40 ... 115 °C [°C - °F]
||-1 ... 25 bar [Bar - kPa - psi]
|Materials, wetted parts
||≥ G½, ≥ ½ NPT
- Clamp ≥ 2", DN50 - DIN32676, ISO2852
- Clamp ≥ 1" - DIN32676, ISO2852
- Clamp ≥ 1½" - DIN32676, ISO2852
- Slotted nut ≥ 1½", ≥ DN40 - DIN 11851
- Slotted nut ≥ DN25 - DIN 11851
- Slotted nut ≥ DN32 - DIN 11851
- Transistor (NPN/PNP)
||-40 ... 70 °C