The Telaire T9602 IP67 Harsh Environment Humidity and Temperature Sensor from Amphenol Advanced Sensors is a temperature-compensated and fully-calibrated combined temperature and humidity sensor delivered in a water-resistant IP67 package.
These features make it the most economical and advanced sensing solution for almost all kinds of applications in adverse environments.
The Telaire T9602 Sensor offers linearized output signals in one of two interfaces—Digital (I2C) Output or Pulse Density Modulated (PDM) output that can be converted to an analog signal—to fulfill a wider range of customer needs.
HVAC Control Applications
- Home appliances
- Air conditioning
- Vent fans
- Humidifiers or dehumidifiers
- Indoor air quality
Process and Control Instrumentation
- Food processing
- Medical instruments
- Weather stations
- Handheld devices
- Water-resistant—IP67 certified
- Ready to use—temperature-compensated and fully-calibrated
- Pulse density modulated (PDM) output or digital output can be changed to an analog signal
- Accurate and precise (±0.5 °C, ±2% RH, and 14-bit resolution)
- Comes in various flexible cable lengths
- Reliable in adverse settings
- Flexible mounting options
- Minimal power consumption