The NovaSensor NPA Series of Surface-Mount Pressure Sensors from Amphenol Advanced Sensor is available in a compact size and provides an economical solution for applications requiring calibrated performance.
The NPA Series is housed in a SOIC14 pin surface mount and comes in gauge, absolute, and differential pressure ranges with mV or amplified digital or analog outputs. The sensor is intended for printed circuit board mounting and supplied in reel and tape form to streamline manufacturing handling.
- Absolute, gauge, differential, and low pressure
- Can be mounted on a surface
- 2" H2O to 30 PSI full scale
- On-chip temperature sensor available in digital mode
- Output options — digital serial (14 bit), amplified analog, digital I2C, and uncalibrated mV
- Operating temperature range of −40 °C to 125 °C
- Up to 60 psi proof pressure
- Total error band < ±1.5% FSO; ±2.5% FSO at 2" H2O