Amphenol Advanced Sensors has introduced a range of carbon dioxide (CO2) sensors called the Telaire T3000 Series. These sensors have been specifically designed to fulfill the particular requirements of customers who need to quantify CO2 in complex or aggressive settings.
The casing is based on a range of modules and provides several combinations to meet the requirements of supply voltage, range, and output type in a wide range of applications. Example applications include refrigerators, incubators, railway carriages, buses, and subway stations.
- HVAC control
- Subway stations
- Railway carriages
- Accurate carbon dioxide transmitter for HVAC control applications
- Available with potting
- Simple mount with 2 external tabs is provided
- Rated up to IP67 (constructed dependent)
- Digital or analog output options is provided
- Sensors are shipped factory-calibrated
- Several calibrations available up to 20% CO2 concentration
- Prolonged operating temperature range
- Accuracy for 10 year life
- Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) measuring technology