By adding an amplifier to each pixel, the S11108 is a CMOS linear image sensor that is designed to offer high sensitivity.
The CMOS sensor has a long photosensitive area (effective photosensitive area length: 28.672 mm) and consists of 2048 pixels; each with a pixel size of 14 × 14 µm.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- High sensitivity - 50 V/(lx•s)
- Variable integration time function with electronic shutter
- Built-in timing generator allows operation with only start and clock pulse inputs
- 5 V single power supply operation
- Small input terminal capacitance - 5 pF
- Video data rate - 10 MHz max
- Position detection
- Image reading
- Barcode reader