Hamamatsu’s S10917-35GT RGB color sensor is a compact device integrated in a small and thin package. It includes a 3-channel photodiode mounted in a single package, and is sensitive to blue (λ=390 to 530 nm), green (λ=470 to 600 nm), and red (λ=590 to 680 nm) light. The photosensitive area includes an infrared-cut filter.
The S10917-35GT color sensor attains excellent cost performance, and is perfect for tracking the brightness of a RGB-LED backlight LCD in portable devices like cellular phones.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- 3-channel (RGB) Si photodiode
- Infrared-cut filter formed on photosensitive area
- Photosensitive area: 1 ×1 mm/3-segment (RGB)
- Superior cost performance
- Small, thin package: 3.0 × 1.6 × 1.0 mm
- Surface mount type
- RGB-LED type LCD backlight monitors
- Color detection
- Mobile or portable equipment
- Detectors for a wide range of light sources