Drexelbrook’s IntelliPoint loop powered two-wire level switch has a capacitance probe level switch with current output as well as “On-Board” self-diagnostics to guarantee reliability. The level sensing elements function in a wide range of pressures, temperatures, and materials.
The IntelliPoint is approved for operation in many unsafe situations, as a solution to critical point level applications.
Drexelbrook’s premier point level switch is suitable for applications such as liquids, granulars, slurries, and interface applications. To run it, users just need to install the sensor in the vessel and connect the power.
The IntelliPoint is provided with an Auto-Ranging power supply and can automatically calibrate itself. This calibration, together with the self-test function guarantees proper system operation.
To confirm proper continuing operation, the AutoVerify self-check circuit monitors the full system once it is in progress. This, in turn, can be checked by the manual Certify feature that tests the self-test circuits as well as the operation of the system.
To sum up, the IntelliPoint is the most versatile RF level switch available in the market.
- AutoVerify and Certify test features are important for critical point level and overfill protection applications
- Sensing probe ignores coating because of Cote-Shield circuitry
- Maintenance-free as there are no moving parts
- Supply voltage: 13-30 VDC
- Output: 8 mA (Alarm), 16 mA (Normal), 22 mA (Fault) or 8 mA (Normal), 16 mA (Alarm), 5 mA (Fault)
- Works in Level applications from cryogenic to 2,000 ºF, vacuum to 10,000 psi
Interface level sensor, Point level transmitter, Point level switch, Point level sensor, Granular level sensor, Liquid level sensor, and Slurry level sensor
How to Clean the Drexelbrook Intellipoint 594 Probe