For a more economical two wire and line powered level transmitter, Drexelbrook offers the Usonic from its family of ultrasonic technology products. Although lower in cost, it is still ideal for non-contact high precision level measurement of liquids and slurries for level, distance, volume and open channel flow.
The menu-driven interface allows for fast and simple measurement of level, distance, volume along with open channel flow calculation. Anticipating the problems they may cause, the USonic level transmitter identifies the well interior and ignores any features that are part of the installations. This removes false echoes and the false alarms they may produce.
A signal is transmitted via two wire 4-20 mA, Hart output signal and can also be used in all Class I Div. 1, Zone 0, I.S. or XP locations.
The USonic’s configuration removes the need to move process material levels for calibration.
- False echoes from installations in the tank interior are automatically ignored due to patented SMART GAIN circuitry
- Superior accuracy – 0.15% of measuring range up to 30 ft
- Two wire HART intrinsically safe or explosion proof, suitable for Class 1, Division 1, hazardous locations
- Output mode: Level, Distance, Flow, Volume
- Power supply: 19 to 30 VDC. 19 VDC required at 4 mA minimum
Ultrasonic level sensor, Ultrasonic level transmitter, Liquid level sensor, Slurry level sensor, Tank level indicator, Water level sensor, Water level switch, Level gauge, Level transmitter, Food, Beverages