Drexelbrook’s Total Tank Level System (TLS) is the cutting edge in magnetostrictive probe design. This allows both peerless accuracy for tank level measurement and multi-variable functionality (total level, interface level, temperature, and volume).
This variable functionality crosses over to the probe construction, thus making the Total Tank Level System explosion-proof and/or intrinsically safe for use in Class I, Div 1 and Zone 0 hazardous area locations.
The tank level sensors are sturdy yet flexible as a result of the 316SS used in fabrication. There is also the option of single or dual NPT mountings, together with a wide variety of accessories to match any application.
The preliminary installation is simple, with no further calibration required afterward.
- 316SS or flexible probes for measurements up to 50 ft1
- 1 mm accuracy
- FM, FMc, ATEX and IECEX (Class I Div 1 Approvals)
- Temperature range: -40 °F to 125 °C (-40 °C to 257 °F)1
- Pressure rating: 1000 psi (69 bar)
- Power supply: 10 - 30 VDC, Um = 30 V1
- STExplorer software available to configure the 4-20 mA/HART versions
Note 1: Depending on output and probe selection
Tank level sensor, Tank level indicator, Fuel tank volume, Fluid level sensor, Float level switch, Level indicator, Level controller, Level gauge, Level sensor, Level probe, Level system, Liquid level sensor, Level transmitter, Oil level transmitter, Water level sensor, Water level detector, and Tank volume sensor