For more demanding applications Drexelbrook offers the USonic-R multifunctional level measurement system. A line powered version from the ultrasonic family of products, this versatile machine allows simple non-contact level measurement of liquids and slurries for level, distance, volume, open channel flow, along with more challenging two channel inputs such as differential level and submerged flow.
The Usonic-R is simple to set-up and operate. Just use the menu driven to set the measurement range directly in inches, feet, millimeters, centimeters or meters and set it running. The complex open channel flow measurement is calculated via a converter.
There is a two-channel system with 4-20 mA outputs, allows two independent non-contact measurements, or sum or differential measurements. Modbus output signal is also available and has internal characterizations for Open Channel Flow, Level, Distance, and Volume. There is a wall mounted controller making it suitable for all Class I Div. 2, Zone 0 locations, with sensors I.S. for Class I Div. 1 locations.
- False echoes from installations in the tank interior are automatically ignored due to patented SMART GAIN circuitry
- Superior accuracy – 0.15% of measuring range up to 30 ft
- Line powered design offers 6 programmable relays, 2 channel input for differential level, batch sample activation, pump alternation, data logging, and totalization
- Output mode: Level, Distance, Flow, Volume
- Power supply: 120 VAC and 24 VDC, 240 VAC and 24 VDC
Ultrasonic level sensor, Ultrasonic level transmitter, Liquid level sensor, Slurry level sensor, Tank level indicator, Water level sensor, Water level switch, Level gauge, Level transmitter, Waste water, Food industry, Beverages, Open channel flow measurement, Inlet measurement.
Request more information to see how Drexelbrook can help to provide a contact-free level system.