For most point level and overfill applications, the loop powered, two-wire version of ThePoint level switch is the ideal product.
ThePoint offers many of the features and benefits of Drexelbrook’s popular IntelliPoint model, including the same high-performance, but at a more economical price.
Due to the lack of moving points, ThePoint is maintenance free and is the perfect replacement for more costly, less hardwearing point level systems. Simply put, ThePoint is the best value for a no calibration, loop powered, point level switch available.
- Reliable overfill protection
- Cote-Shield circuits ignore coatings
- Free of moving parts, so no maintenance is required
- Applications from cryogenic to 500 ºF, vacuum to 1,000 psi
- Supply voltage: 13-30 VDC
- Output: 8 mA (alarm), 16 mA (normal) or 8 mA (normal), 16 mA (alarm)
Liquid level sensor, Granular level sensor, Slurry level sensor, Point level switch, Point level transmitter, Point level sensor, Waste-water, Overflow construction, Stormflow construction