Inline color measurement - colorCONTROL ACS7000
The colorCONTROL ACS7000 inline color measuring system identifies colors by comparing themwith reference values as well as by making use of their coordinates in the corresponding color space to guarantee distinctive identification. Thanks to its extremely high measurement speeds, the colorCONTROL ACS7000 is ideal for applications that requirecolors and shades to be inspected on the go and to extremely high accuracies. The very high measurement accuracy of the system makes it applicable to laboratories.
- Adjustable color spaces: XYZ; L*a*b*; L* u* v*; L*c*h
- Optional measuring heads for various technical surfaces
- Light source including adjustable standard illuminant and observer
- White/black reference comparison (through browser and buttons on the device)
- Color recognition from a trained reference list
- Inline quality assurance and continuous documentation
Compact True Color Sensor - CFO 100/200
Determination, measurement and detection of colors in industrial applications are complex measurement tasks. State-of-the-art color measurement technology makes the colorSENSOR CFO100/200 the ideal solution across multiple industries.The controller is distinguished by high color accuracy, state-of-the-art interfaces and intuitive operation. The integrated web interface makes setup and configuration incredibly simple. Teach-in and adapting tolerances can be carried out for individual colors and color groups.
The colorSENSOR CFO100/200 is used in the food industry for color sorting tasks, in the automotive industry for component inspection, in the printing industry for color mark recognition, and in packaging control.
- High measurement speed for dynamic processes
- Large color memory for different test batches
- Color space: XYZ, xyZ, L*a*b*; L*u*v* or u'v'L*
- Ethernet and RS232 process interfaces and additional USB port for CFO200
- Ease of use via web interface