The ND Middle Pressure Series family from Superior Sensor Technology utilizes the advanced NimbleSense™ architecture and operates from temperatures as low as –20 °C to as high as 85 °C, while supporting pressures up to 150 psi (10.3 Bar).
The ND uses the company’s proprietary Multi-RangeTM technology to provide the industry's most extensive dynamic range. This broader dynamic range offers several pressure ranges in a single package.
Thus, it helps reduce the number of sensor variants needed for the demanding functional needs of various industrial market segments. For instance, a Multi-Range enabled ND Sensor substitutes up to seven competing products, greatly easing installation needs and considerably reducing inventory costs.
Offering pressure ranges as low as 0.5 psi to as high as 150 psi, the ND Middle Pressure Series seems to be perfect for an extensive range of industrial applications from air curtains to aeronautics, environmental chambers to eye surgery equipment, and from UAVs to 3D printing.
Industry Leading Performance
The ND Middle Pressure Series measures dry air and non-aggressive gas pressure with a stable zero point and a very high precision. Furthermore, non-linearity is best in class which is normally 0.05% FSS.
The ND Middle Pressure Series consists of a selectable bandwidth filter ranging from 1 Hz to 200 Hz, and 16-bit resolution. For extra performance, the ND Series has integrated a 50/60 Hz notch filter to reduce the effect of power noise spikes. Ultimately, the ND Series is an outstanding choice for applications needing maximum reliability.
The ND Series offers a new level of integration. It integrates the latest piezoresistive sensing element with combined amplification, ADC, DSP and a digital interface which greatly streamlines measures of customer integration. Advanced digital processing allows new functionality thus easing system development, adding manufacturing ease and increasing reliability.
Built with a high-reliability plastic enclosure, the ND Series family offers the perfect combination of very high performance and dependability at extended temperature ranges while guaranteeing customers have a high volume, affordable solution optimized for an extensive range of industrial needs.
- Comes with up to seven selectable pressure ranges per device
- Includes a sensor with ADC and DSP
- Pressure ranges from 0.5 psi (34.5 mbar) to 150 psi (10.3 bar)
- Resolution of 16-bit (each selected range)
- Integrated 50/60 Hz notch filter
- Comes with exceptional zero stability
- Total error band below 0.1% FSS
- Selectable bandwidth filter from 1.0 Hz to 200 Hz
- Output data rate at 444 Hz
- Long term stability ±0.05% FSS
- Silicone gel safety on all models
- Very high precision ±0.05% of selected range
- Standard I2C and SPI interface
- Temperature compensated from –20 °C to 85 °C
- Fully integrated compensation math
- Supply voltage compensation