Superior Sensor Technology’s low pressure ND Series family extends the operating temperature down to –20 °C and up to 85 °C while raising pressures up to 5 psi (345 mBar). The ND makes use of the company’s proprietary Multi-RangeTM technology to provide the industry’s most extensive dynamic range.
This broader dynamic range provides multiple pressure ranges in a single package, thus reducing the various sensor variants needed for the demanding functional needs of the various industrial market segments. For instance, one Multi-Range enabled ND Sensor substitutes up to seven competing products to greatly simplify installation needs and considerably lower inventory costs.
Offering pressure ranges as low as 0.25 inH2O to as high as 5 psi, the ND Series is perfect for an extensive range of industrial applications from air curtains to aeronautics, from environmental chambers to eye surgery equipment, and from UAVs to 3D Printing.
Industry Leading Performance
The ND Series measures dry air and non-aggressive gas pressure with a stable zero point and very high precision. Also, non-linearity is known to be best in class which is normally 0.05% FSS.
The ND Series consists of a selectable bandwidth filter ranging from 1 Hz to 200 Hz, and 16-bit resolution. For further performance, the ND Series includes an integrated 50/60 Hz notch filter to reduce the impact of power noise spikes. The ND Series is an outstanding choice for applications needing the greatest reliability.
The ND Series offers a new level of integration merging the latest piezoresistive sensing element with combined amplification, ADC, DSP and interface which considerably simplifies customer integration measures. Advanced digital processing enables new functionality, thus easing system development, providing manufacturing ease, and increasing system reliability.
Built with a high-reliability plastic enclosure, the ND Series offers the perfect combination of very high performance and dependability at extended temperature ranges while guaranteeing customers a high volume, profitable solution for an extensive range of industrial needs.
- High-performance low-pressure sensor
- Pressure ranges 0.25 inH2O (62.5 Pa) to 5 psi (345 mBar)
- Up to seven selectable pressure ranges per device
- Comes with 16-bit resolution (each selected range)
- Integrated 50/60 Hz notch filter
- Outstanding zero stability
- Bandwidth filter from 1.0 Hz to 200 Hz
- Total error band below 0.15% FSS
- Output data rate up to 444 Hz
- Very high precision ±0.05% of the selected range
- Standard I2C and SPI Interface
- Availability of long-term stability ±0.05% FSS
- Silicon gel protection available on psi rated models
- Supply voltage compensation
- Temperature Compensated –20 °C to 85 °C
- Fully integrated compensation math