The ND Absolute Middle Pressure Series range supports operating temperatures ranging from −20 °C to 85 °C and is based on Superior’s market-leading, patented NimbleSense™ architecture.
The ND Absolute Middle Pressure Series, which supports pressure ranges from 15 psia (1.03 bar) to 150 psia (10.3 bar), is appropriate for applications where air and gas pressures must be measured under absolute zero pressure.
The ND Series brings a new degree of integration to customers by combining a piezoresistive sensing element with integrated amplification, ADC, DSP and a digital interface. New functionality is enabled by the advanced digital processing, which streamlines system development, simplifies production and improves reliability.
The ND Absolute Middle Pressure Series monitors dry air and non-aggressive gas pressure with extreme precision thanks to its real 16-bit output. Non-linearity is also exceptional, generally within 0.1% of FSS.
Industry Leading Accuracy
The ND Absolute Middle Pressure Series has an accuracy of better than 0.10% of the range and a Total Error Band of better than 0.15% FSS, which is also industry leading.
The ND Series features a tunable bandwidth filter that ranges from 1 Hz to 200 Hz, as well as excellent zero stability. A 50/60 Hz notch filter has been integrated into the ND Series for improved performance and to reduce the impact of power noise spikes.
With long-term stability of 0.1% FSS within the first year, the ND Series is a perfect choice for applications needing the highest level of reliability. Furthermore, silicone gel is used in the Middle Pressure ND Sensors to protect the sensor from mechanical and thermal stress while deployed in the field.
The ND Series range, which is built with a high-reliability plastic enclosure, offers the optimal mix of exceptional reliability and performance over a wide temperature range while guaranteeing customers have an elevated, cost-effective solution suitable for a variety of industrial needs.
- Highly integrated sensor with DSP and ADC
- 16-bit resolution
- Integrated 50/60 Hz Notch filter
- Exceptional zero stability
- Pressures supported from 15 to 150 psia (1034 mBar to 10.3 Bar)
- Output data rate at 444Hz
- Total Error Band less than 0.15% FSS
- Very high accuracy ±0.1% of selected range
- Bandwidth filter option from 1.0Hz to 200Hz
- Long term stability ±0.1% FSS
- Standard SPI and I2C Interface
- Fully integrated compensation math
- Temperature compensated from −20 °C to 85 °C
- Silicone gel shield on all models
- Supply voltage compensation