Superior’s CP Series sensor module family is based on the proprietary NimbleSense™ architecture, which is the industry’s best. The CP Series integrates two enhanced piezoresistive sensing elements, along with ADC, DSP and processor intelligence.
The CP Series is a whole sub-system that combines two different types of pressure sensors — differential and gage. The CP Series is the ideal option for sleep apnea applications, offering the greatest performance, maximum integration and lowest system BOM in the market.
Industry Leading Performance
The CP Series has very high accuracy and a steady zero point for measuring dry air and non-aggressive gas pressure. Non-linearity is also industry-leading, often lying within 0.15% of the desired range.
The patented NimbleSense™ design is used in the CP Series to produce the industry’s broadest dynamic range and top-performing product, with ranges as low as ±250 Pa for the differential pressure sensor to as high as ±6 kPa for the gage pressure sensor. As pressure ranges are reduced, competing solutions decline; however, the CP Series with Multi-Range capability retains excellent performance down to ±250 Pa.
Optional Advanced Filtering
Noise-induced mixing issues are practically eliminated due to effective filtering that removes unwanted noise from the fan output.
The CP Series family, which is designed with a high-reliability plastic case, offers the optimal combination of very high performance and reliability while assuring that clients have a high-volume, economic solution tailored for their sleep apnea system requirements.
- Highly integrated by combining two pressure sensors in one device: differential and gage
- CP Series Subsystem enables selectable:
- Differential range (±250 Pa to ±2.5 kPa)
- Gage range (±2 kPa to ±6 kPa)
- Bandwidth (25–250 Hz)
16-bit resolution each channel range
- Supply voltage compensation
- Dual-sensor air flow controller sub-system designed for BiPAP, APAP and CPAP machines
- Standard I2C and SPI Interface
- Ultra-low noise, 17.5-bit effective resolution
- Multi-Range™ with 4 calibrated ranges per sensor
- Temperature compensated 5 °C – 50 °C
- Excellent long-term stability
- Output update rate up to 500 Hz
- Very high accuracy ±0.05% of the selected range
- Advanced multi-order filter to eliminate critical fan output noise (Optional)