The HandySens-M from Opsens is a compact and portable signal conditioner to be utilized with any interferometric fiber optic sensors, that is, the WLPI fiber optic sensors, for pressure, temperature, strain, and position measurements.
At the base of the HandySens-M is the Opsens’ White Light Polarization Interferometry (WLPI) technology (patent # 7,259,862), which offers a way for making precise and absolute measurements of the path length difference of any interferometric fiber optic sensors, whose difference changes as per the measure and of interest.
The HandySens-M unit is known to be the latest generation of Opsens’ signal conditioners fitted with advanced technologies. The HandySens-M is highly adaptable, assists an extensive range of fiber optic sensors, and provides measurement sampling rates up to 250 Hz.
The HandySens-M has been fitted with a large and practical 5.0″ touchscreen display and could operate with a battery for remote monitoring projects.
The single-channel signal conditioner available could be controlled directly by making use of the touchscreen display or remotely using Ethernet Interface 10/100 Base-T and USB for real-time data acquisition. The unit is fitted with internal storage to offer the needed autonomy in remote locations.
- Availability of compact and rugged design
- Sampling rate ranges up to 250 Hz
- Comes with portable battery-operated unit
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Highly convenient touchscreen display
- Assist strain, temperature, pressure, and position sensors
- Physiological pressure monitoring:
- Intra vascular blood pressure
- Intra ocular
- Cardiac assist applications
- Intra cranial pressure
- Intra uterine pressure
- Pressure measurement under electro-surgery offered
- Guidewire design (with 0.25 mm OD transducer)
- MRI and MW/RF related practices
- Comes with customer-specific catheter application
Source: OpSens Medical
|Number of channels
||5.0” color (800×480) capacitive touchscreen.
||User defined 2 Hz to 250 Hz.
||0-5 V, ±5 V, 0-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA
||Ethernet Interface 10/100 Base-T and USB
|Input voltage and frequency
||24 V to 32 V (AC/DC wall-transformer adapter included)
||Max power 36 W (during battery charging)
||Rechargeable battery with an autonomy of 8 hours
|Dimension & weight
||55.8 mm (H) x 199.4 mm (W) x 214.1 mm (L) – 0.68 Kg
||-40 °C to 70 °C
||0 °C to 50 °C
||All Opsens’ GaAs fiber optic sensors