The OS-MINI from OMEGA has a miniature sensing head to fit most applications and configurable electronics packages. It uses short wavelength measurement for low-emissivity targets including steel rollers and other metal surfaces. Field of views from 15:1 to 75:1 as well as a close focus model are engineered to fulfill a number of industrial requirements.
The backlit touch screen interface is optional and is mounted in the electronic module. This touch screen interface provides an easy-to-read, large, bright display of the measured temperature, and controls that enable complete configuration of the sensor. The graph view allows the history of the measured temperature to be viewed.
In order to provide an immediate and clear alarm indication, the display turns bright red in alarm condition. It is possible to configure the alarm modes and levels from the touch screen.
- Miniature sensing head to fit most applications with configurable electronics package
- Short wavelength measurement for low-emissivity targets such as steel rollers and other metal surfaces
- Bright red alarm screen
- Sensing head sealed to IP65 (NEMA 4)
- Ranges from 100 to 2000 °C (212 to 3632 °F)
- Resistant to errors due to moving cables as on robotic arms
- Emissivity can be adjusted on all models
- 4 to 20 mA or RS485 Modbus® output models
- Data logging SD card (optional) on all touch screen models
- MAX/MIN/AVG and instantaneous read modes, valley hold or peak, reflected energy compensation
- Optional touch screen display for configuration and temperature indication