The OM-22, OM-23 and OM-24 are multiple use humidity and temperature data loggers that are perfect for a broad range of test and measurement, environmental monitoring, and quality control applications. They conveniently produce a PDF and Excel report on completion of data logging. The OM-22 measures ambient temperature with its internal thermistor temperature sensor. The OM-23 measures ambient temperature and also admits an external thermistor temperature probe as input. Model OM-24 measures relative humidity and ambient temperature. These data loggers are fully user-programmable including sampling interval, language selection, alarm delay, start delay, alarm range, temperature units, password, alarm type and user name. Special software or driver is not required for setup or download of data. The data logger looks like a mass storage device when connected to the PC. The calibration certificate, user manual and data logger configuration utility are all stored in the data logger.
To install the data logger just plug it into a USB port on a computer and run the on-board configuration utility. Once configuration is done, the data logger can be removed from the USB port of the PC. On achievement of data logging re-connect the data logger to the computer and open the configuration utility. Select the function convert to Excel or convert to PDF and choose the preferred location on the computer to store the reports. The PDF report has the data summary, tabular results and graph. The Excel report has all of the data in the PDF report except for the graph.
- LCD display
- Dual Color status LED
- Accurate thermistor temperature sensor
- Minimum/maximum function
- Plug-and-play multi-use temperature data logger with USB 2.0 Interface
- No special software or driver required for programming and download
- Configuration utility and calibration certificate stored in the data logger
- Generate a PDF and Excel® Report on completion of data logging
- PDF report contains summary, graph and detailed data list
- Start/stop logging via single button press
- EN 12830 compliant - for temperature recording during the transport, storage and distribution of frozen or chilled food and ice cream