Part of the HX15 series, the High Temperature and Humidity Transmitter measures relative temperature and humidity across a wide temperature range, from -40 to 180 °C.
The HX15-D 216 mm (8.5") stainless steel duct probe comes with a removable flange, and the HX15-W 64 mm (2.5") stainless steel probe can be used for wall mounting. The probes are connected to housings using 1 m (40") PFA cables. They cannot be replaced on the field.
- High temperature and humidity transmitter from -40 to +180°C
- 216 mm long duct mounted probe
- 64 mm long wall mounted probe
- Separate 4 - 20 mA loops for temperature and humidity
- 2% RH, 0.5°C accuracy
- Remote stainless steel probe (included)