The C12741-11 near-infrared (NIR) camera available from Hamamatsu uses a 640 × 512 pixel InGaAs sensor. Features like -70°C peltier cooling enables imaging with long exposure time and also minimizes dark current, leading to better image quality.
The C12741-11 camera is capable of sensing weak IR light signals with a high signal-to-noise (S/N) ratio, but images of these signals are rather difficult to capture with CMOS or CCD camera. The C12741-11 is ideal for evaluating optical communication or solar cell devices.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Low dark current with -70°C peltier cooling (water cooling)
- Resolution: 640 × 512 pixels
- High sensitivity in NIR region
- Can be exchanged between water/air cooling
- LED failure analysis
- Semiconductor failure analysis
- Optical communication device analysis
- Solar cell evaluation
- Non-invasive in-vivo imaging
- EL/PL image acquisition