The Gemco 953 Series VMAX linear position sensor, also known as Linear Displacement Transducer (LDT), was developed to meet the most demanding processing challenges, regardless of operating environment or application.
The highly versatile VMAX offers absolute accuracy and reliability with high resolution and precision repeatability. This linear position sensor is resistant to contaminants and environmental conditions as the encapsulation is IP68 rated. The rugged and durable mill duty construction exceeds competitive offerings, and the vibration resistance is lab tested at 30 Gs and shock resistance is lab tested at an astounding 1000 Gs.
Gemco 953 Series linear position sensor is easy to install and set up. The device features the latest generation of Magnetostrictive position-sensing technology with automatic gain circuitry. Custom configurations are available to meet specific end user requirements. The VMAX family is an ideal cylinder position sensor with absolute feedback.
- Analog Outputs, 0-10 VDC, +/-10 VDC, 0-5 VDC, +/-5 VDC, 4-20 mA
- SSI (Synchronous Serial Interface) 24, 25 or 26 Bit, Binary or Gray Code, Synchronous or Asynchronous Mode
- Digital Outputs, Start/Stop, Variable Pulse (PWM), Control Pulse
- High Shock Resistance to 1000 Gs (lab tested)
- High Vibration Resistance to 30 Gs (lab tested)
- Removable Cartridge for Hydraulic Applications
- Resolution to 0.00006”
- Linearity +/- 0.01%
- Wide Input Range of 7-30 VDC
- IP68 Rating
- Tri-color Diagnostic LED
- Programmable Zero & Span
- Sensor Length up to 300"
GEMCO 953 VMAX Linear Displacement Transducers