The ReadyLink EtherNet/IP LDT with RapidRecall developed with an EtherNet/IP network interface.
The magnetic position sensors with EtherNet/IP systems only require single point network connection for both configuration and control, thus simplifying installation and wiring. The line of linear displacement transducers, also known as linear position sensors, utilizes advanced, proven Magnetostrictive technology to provide exact and absolute non-contact position feedback down to 1-micron resolution due to the movable magnetic position sensor.
The ReadyLink LDT is equipped with a RapidRecall Configuration Module to assist the configuration of the LDT. The module can also be used to help configure the static IP address, and it has three rotary DIP switches that allow the user to configure how the IP address will be assigned. The RapidRecall module can also store all user configurations. The settings can be uploaded to the module once the LDT has been configured.
The Network version of the Linear displacement transducers is available in two different package styles; the 953N is our Rod Style package is a cylinder position sensor designed for installation into hydraulic cylinders and our 957N Brik Low Profile Style package that incorporates the same electronics but is housed in an aluminum style extrusion.
- RapidRecall Configuration Module
- Supports: Star, Line & DLR (Device Level Ring) topology
- Supports Encoder 22 h Profile
- 5 status LEDs to monitor functionality of LDT and Network status
- IP address selection flexibility – Providing both local switch & software setting capability
- Diagnostics and alarm functionality
- Status Bits: Position & Velocity out of programmable limits range
- Wide input power operating range (7 – 30 VDC) – Standard M12 connector
- IP67 Rated
- Non-contact technology (Magnetostrictive)
- Longevity: Nothing to wear out
- Simplified system wiring
- Programmable Zero & Span
- Sensor Length up to 300