LTR-100 — the LoRa Transceiver from BinMaster —is a wireless device used to connect sensors with a two or four wire 4–20 mA output to a BinCloud® Gateway using long-range radio technology. The LTR-100 is a cost-effective option for linking analog sensors to a gateway used to access BinView® or Binventory®data from the Cloud.
The LTR-100 transmits 4–20 mA sensor data to the BinCloud® gateway across a distance of up to one-mile line-of-sight. This feature prevents the need to run wiring to the gateway.
The LTR-100 can be used with any BinMaster Modbus-capable sensor or with sensors equipped with a 2-wire or 4-wire 4–20 mA, which includes other sensor brands.
The LTR-100 also serves as a loop power supply to BinMaster CNCR sensors or any sensor that needs 24 VDC less than 0.42 A and accepts a single Modbus sensor network input. It is affordable and reduces the complexity of inventory system installation. This transceiver also prevents the need to run long spans of wire, which, in turn, reduces the overall system costs.
- Links BinMaster Modbus-capable sensors or any sensor with a four-wire 4-20 mA output to a BinCloud® gateway
- Loop power supply for CNCR or other sensors that need 24 VDC less than 0.42 A
- Can be used with BinMaster and other brands of a sensor with 4-20 mA output
- LoRa radio uplink is compatible with US or EU radio frequency bands
- LoRa transceiver sends data covering distances of up to one-mile line-of-sight
- Prevents the need for running long spans of wire to BinCloud® gateway
- Can accept a single Modbus sensor network input
- Easy to install, affordable and connects sensors to network