The BM-25 diaphragm switch is a high or low-level alert pressure switch for bins containing non-hazardous, free-flowing dry materials.
Need an Inexpensive Level Switch? Want to Know When Bins are Full or Empty?
The BM-25 diaphragm switches can help reduce overfilling and stop important grains and fertilizer from being wasted. With the help of the BM-25 diaphragm switch, users can recognize whether chutes or conveyors are clogged without making a mess.
How it Works:
When material meets the level of the switch in the bin, a sensitive microswitch is activated, which is how a diaphragm (or pressure) switch works. It provides a high-, medium- or low-level warning that may be used to start or stop a procedure.
What to Use the BM-25 for:
- Material density from 20 lb./cu. ft
- Monitoring levels of dry, free flowing materials
- Installation in ordinary locations
- Detect plugging of chutes or conveyors
- Eliminate overflow or maintain a certain level of material
- Levels of grain, feed, or fertilizer
- Point level detection in bins and silos
The BM-25 is ideal for agriculture cooperatives, farmers, or any business storing dry bulk solids.
Use this Pressure Switch in Many Materials
- Wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, or milo
- Crops that produce nuts like sesame, sunflower, or peanuts
- Agricultural chemicals in granular form and dry fertilizer
- Sawdust, pieces, or pellets of wood
- Alumina, bentonite, or potash in powder form
- Resin pellets or plastic and rubber beads, ground
- Landscape supplies
- Foodstuffs such as sugar beets, rice, wheat, or oats
Features of this Reliable Point Level Switch
- Internal or external mounting
- Economical point level detection
- Pressure sensing operation
- Material for a silicone diaphragm
- Robust design and simple construction
- Nylon housing
Specifications Users Need to Know About the BM-25
- Output: Switch contact closure
- Mounting: Internal or external
- Diaphragm Material: Silicone
- Operating Temperature: −40 °F to +185 °F (−40 °C to +85 °C)
- Switch Ratings: 250 VAC, 15 A
- Enclosure Material: Nylon
- Wire Entry: ½” NPT