BinMaster has introduced the HART Consolidator Module, called HCM-100, that connects effortlessly to multiple sensors using the HART protocol to the BinCloud Gateway®. The module accommodates up to 15 HART v7-enabled sensors in a daisy-chain (multi-drop) sensor network wiring configuration.
The HCM-100 can be used with any BinMaster® level sensor using the HART protocol, like compact and standard non-contact radars and guided wave radars. The module can even be used with other brands of HART-compatible devices.
In multi-drop mode, the analog loop current is fixed at 4 mA which makes it possible to have up to 15 sensors in just a single loop. Only a single HCM-100 is required for up to 15 sensors, rendering it highly affordable and easy to set up rather than connecting each sensor to a dedicated device. Operations that involve more than 15 sensors are carried out by adding multiple daisy chains of devices.
Multiple HCM-100s require only a single BinCloud® gateway, thereby minimizing the system cost. Data is accessed from either Binventory® or BinView® software for real-time inventory monitoring.
- Reduces wiring costs while allowing data access from Binventory® or BinView®software
- Connects HART-enabled sensors to a BinCloud® gateway
- Helps connect multiple HCM-100 to a single gateway
- Can accommodate up to 15 HART-compatible sensors
- Compact, weather-resistant NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x, 12, and 13 enclosures
- Local customer connection through USB for secondary client support
- Input: 120–240 VAC
- Output: 24 VDC
- Environmental: −22 °F to 140 °F (−30 °C to 60 °C)
- Power: 30 W
- Enclosure size: 6.30" x 6.30" x 3.52"
- Enclosure ratings:
- IP: I IP65 and IP66
- NEMA: 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13
- Flame: UL94 HB