The most advanced rotary level indicator from BinMaster features a complete fail-safe system that alerts to the failure of the motor, loss of power, or failure of the electronics, which enables it to be utilized for process control.
The MAXIMA+ alerts the user to bin status via a light wired to the unit or an audible horn and is ideal for a large range of bulk solids, including pellets, powders, or granular materials.
The notification happens when the paddle is in a covered condition and stops rotating; it alerts a second time when the paddle starts to rotate as the paddle is uncovered when the bin is emptied.
The MAXIMA+ can be mounted at the top of a bin using a shaft extension or on either side of the bin.
The motor of the MAXIMA+ will ‘de-energize’ once the shaft stops turning and material comes into contact with the paddle in order to optimize energy costs and prolong motor life. BinMaster provides a range of polyethylene and stainless steel paddles in single and three-vane designs to accommodate a large scope of applications and industries.
- Can be utilized in silos, bins, conveyors and chutes
- Reliable point level detection for bulk solids including pellets, powders and granular materials
- Food, gravel, concrete, feed, seed, plastics, chemicals, grain, sand, aggregates, coal and numerous other materials
- Material density from 2 lb./cu. ft. to over 100 lb./cu. ft.
- Interchangeable with other rotaries
- Visual LED indicates sensor status:n uncovered, covered and fault conditions
- Microprocessor-based fail-safe indicator eliminates spills and process shortages from power failures, gear or motor failures
- Triple thread screw-off cover
- Internal, bi-directional clutch
- Monitor fault and normal conditions
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Powder-coated finish
- De-energizing motor for extended operational life
- Numerous voltages
- Four-bearing drive shaft assembly increases reliability and decreases wear
- Process Temp: Up to +400 °F (204 °C)
- Power Requirements: 24/115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 12/24 VDC, 60/35 mA
- Output Relay: DPDT 10 Amp, 250 VAC
- Status Indicator Relay: SPDT 10 Amp, 250 VAC (solid state relays optional)
- Conduit Connection: 3/4” NPT
- Shaft and components: Stainless steel
- Pressure: 1/2 micron, 30 PSI
- Ambient Operating Temp: -40 °F to +185 °F (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 4X, 5, 9 &12
- Enclosure: Die cast aluminum, USDA approved powder coat finish
- Mounting: 1-1/4” NPT
- Approvals & Certifications: CSA/US Class II, Groups E, F, & G
- Ex II 1/2D c Ex tb IIIC T138C Db (Ta = -20 °C to +85 °C)
Video Credit: BinMaster