OpSec Security, the global leader in securing, enhancing and protecting brands, services, and revenues, has announced the launch of OpSec InSight™, a comprehensive business intelligence software platform.
OpSec InSight will provide brand owners and governments with end-to-end visibility into the supply chain and distribution operations of their products’ life cycle, from conception to consumer. Within a seamless, single platform, OpSec InSight allows its clients to maneuver through various reports and dashboards with actionable information detailing authentication, serialization, online brand protection, consumer engagement, and trademark management.
OpSec InSight will consist of the following modules:
- Trademark InSight™ - administer all aspects of a product’s development including contracts with third-parties, digital asset distribution, and online product/artwork approvals;
- Track InSight™ – generate or import unique identifiers for use on products or in product labeling and packaging to differentiate between authentic and counterfeit merchandise;
- Trace InSight™ – associate product and shipment data to unique serial numbers and trace their progress throughout the distribution supply chain;
- Online InSight™ - deter the proliferation of unauthorized goods throughout the Web on both B2C and B2B commerce sites including takedown capabilities, MAP pricing, and IP detection;
- Consumer InSight™ - manage data and results of a consumer engagement platform that allows end-use consumers to enter the unique serial numbers and verify its authenticity while interacting with the brand in multiple ways including warranty protection, sweepstakes or consumer promotions.
“OpSec InSight is a one-of-a-kind platform in our industry providing actionable intelligence,” said Ben Stump, Chief Technology Officer of OpSec Security. “No one besides OpSec can protect, enhance, monitor and market your product under one roof, all while providing intelligence throughout the entire product lifecycle. Whether it is a consumer good, industrial good, garment, passport or tax stamp, our clients want data. And the ability to cross reference that data makes it all the more valuable. OpSec InSight puts that power in their hands.”
OpSec is pleased to offer the first phase of the InSight platform for immediate General Availability. While all modules are currently available, full integration into the OpSec InSight dashboard will continue through the Summer of 2016. OpSec will stand alone as the only security provider able to share data from a product’s inception, manufacturing, distribution, retail (both online and brick-and-mortar) and end-consumer use. As the industry and value of data continues to transform, OpSec and the InSight platform are defining the wave of the future for integrated product lifecycle management.