Analog Devices, Inc., a global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications, continues to make progress in its integration of Linear Technology, today announcing the new senior leadership team for the combined company, which takes effect immediately.
Rick Hess, Executive Vice President of Analog Devices, has been named a Strategic Advisor reporting to CEO Vincent Roche. Rick joined ADI in 2014 with the acquisition of Hittite Microwave Corporation, playing a critical role in the company’s integration. In the role of Strategic Advisor, Rick will leverage his experience to continue guiding the ongoing integration of Linear Technology, which ADI acquired in March.
Three new business groups and leaders were also announced today:
- Greg Henderson was promoted to Senior Vice President – Automotive, Communications, and Aerospace & Defense. Greg previously served as Vice President of Analog’s RF and Microwave business.
- Yusuf Jamal was promoted to Senior Vice President – Industrial, Healthcare, Consumer, and IoT Solutions and Security. Yusuf was previously Vice President – Consumer and Healthcare business at ADI.
- Former Linear Technology executive Steve Pietkiewicz has been promoted to Senior Vice President – Power Products. Steve will lead this new business group focused on developing ADI’s power strategy and will take a lead role in the integration of LTC’s and ADI’s power portfolio within ADI’s larger suite of high performance analog and mixed signal products and solutions.
“ADI has long been known as a living company founded both on continuity and thoughtful evolution. Rick played an important leadership role in our last large integration and recently, as head of our business unit strategy. Focusing his expertise in this new role will further ensure our successful integration of LTC,” said Analog Devices President and CEO Vincent Roche. “In addition, the creation of our three business groups allows us to remain focused on the successful execution of our strategy as we accelerate toward the opportunities enabled by our acquisition of LTC. I am truly excited by the shape our new leadership team is taking and the possibilities it represents for our future.”
Henderson, Jamal, and Pietkiewicz join the other members of the senior executive team who include:
- Peter Real - Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
- Martin Cotter - Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales and Digital Marketing
- John Hassett - Senior Vice President, Global Operations and Technology
- Marnie Seif - Chief Legal Officer and Senior Vice President of Communications and Branding and Secretary
- Jean Philibert - Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- Eileen Wynne - Acting Chief Financial Officer