Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Magnetic Sensors Market - Ecompassing Defines Law of Attraction for Magnetic Sensors" report to their offering.
This study analyzes the magnetic sensors markets at a global level. The study period is 2009-2019, and the base year is 2012. Market dynamics, competitive factors, market size, unit shipment, growth rates, forecast, end-user segmentation (automotive, consumer electronics and cell phones, industrial and medical, etc.) geographic segmentation (NA, EU, APAC and ROW), and market share analysis have been provided.
Automotive continues to be a major revenue generator but it is cell phone applications that are currently grabbing attention mainly due to the high volumes. Although the automotive sector witnessed a dip in 2012, it is expected to provide opportunities for magnetic sensors due to its penetration in new applications and mandates, etc.
Key Questions Answered:
- Is the market growing?
- How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
- What are the potential areas of growth, region wise?
- How will the end-user structure of the market change with time?
- What are the potential areas of growth globally, end-user and application-wise?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Magnetic Sensors Market
3.1 External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
3.2 Forecast and Trends
3.3 Competitive Analysis
3.4 Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
4. Hall Magnetic Sensors Segment Breakdown
5. AMR Magnetic Sensors Segment Breakdown
6. GMR Magnetic Sensors Segment Breakdown
7. SQUID Magnetic Sensors Segment Breakdown
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3kw95/analysis_of_the