Research and Markets has announced the addition of the Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market - 2013 Report to their offering.
Global Touchless Sensing And Gesture Recognition Market Expected To Reach $15.02 Billion By 2018 At A Double Digit CAGR From 2013 Till 2018
The touchless sensing and gesture recognition technologies market can be divided into two broad segments based on the applications, namely touchless sanitary equipment and touchless biometric market. The report focuses on the in-depth segmentation of these markets by the different technologies, products, and applications.
- APAC is the fastest growing region for touchless Biometric Market; followed by the EMEA region.
- For face recognition, government applications will dominate the market for the next five years.
- Currently,consumer electronics application contributes to more than 99% of the global gesture recognition market.
- The factors such as evolving technology and increasing adoption by OEMs are rapidly changingthe market ecosystem.
- 2D camera based technology is expected to dominate the smartphones market for the next five years.Emerging technologies like ultrasonic, infrared, capacitive/electric near field and 3D technologies shall witness a significantincrease in their shipments.
- Healthcare application is expected to emerge as a significant market for gesture recognition technologies over the next five years.
- The automotive application for gesture recognition is expected to be commercialized in 2015.
Key Topics Covered
2 Executive Summary
3 Cover-Page Interview
4 Market Overview
5 Touch-Less Sensing Market
6 Gesture Recognition Market
7 Market By Geography
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Strategy And Developments)
- Cognitec Systems
- Cognivue Corporation
- Cross Match Technologies
- Elliptic Labs
- Espros Photonics Corporation
- Eyesight Tech
- Gestsure Technologies
- Microchip Technology
- Microsoft Corporation
- Movea Sa
- Omek Interactive
- Thalmic Labs
- Xyz Interactive Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zkcwhg/gesture