Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report: Global Sensors Market for Smartphones 2014-2018
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Sensors market for Smartphones to grow at a CAGR of 12.4 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for smartphones. The Global Sensors market for Smartphones has also been witnessing rapid technological advancement. However, the technological limitation of sensors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Sensors Market for Smartphones 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region, the North America region, and the ROW; it also covers the Global Sensors market for Smartphones landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corp., CSR plc., Memsic Inc., Omnivision Technologies Inc., and STMicroelectronics Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Atmel Corp., Broadcom Corp., Invensense Inc., and Kionix Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Research methodology is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research includes in-depth interviews with industry experts, vendors, resellers and customers. Secondary research includes Technavio Platform, industry publications, company reports, news articles, analyst reports, trade associations and the data published by Government agencies.