What: Echelon Corporation, the world’s leading control networking platform provider, will demonstrate products that are part of its global lighting control solution at LIGHTFAIR International (LFI), the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference. Echelon is also participating in two panels during LFI that provide perspective on the convergence of the lighting and building automation markets.
Echelon will showcase its Lumewave by Echelon wireless outdoor lighting control products, aimed primarily at the North American market.
- In the Avnet lighting booth (#666) and the Cree booth (#1657), the Echelon outdoor lighting control demo will feature LED lighting, a Lumewave by Echelon TOP900-TLX wireless lighting controller, and LumeStar software for commissioning and managing the system. Attendees will see dimming and energy management as well as how easily the system is deployed.
- In the Echelon booth (#3373), there will be an indoor lighting proof-of-concept demo showing how building owners can leverage the same Power Line wiring that already exists in a building to control color tuning in LED indoor lighting. This demo features Echelon’s networking control technology and SmartServer smart energy manager, controlled using a low-cost tablet computer.
- Also in the Echelon booth (#3373), attendees will see an outdoor lighting demo using lights from Leotek controlled by the TOP900-TLX controller.
Echelon executives will participate in the following panels at LFI:
- Transformation of the Lighting Industry to an Integrated Electronic Platform (Session #L15SM04)
Wednesday, May 6, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Ron Sege, CEO and chairman, Echelon Corp.
- Menko Deroos, CEO and co-founder, Xicato
- Lighting, Building Automation and IIoT Convergence: Perils and Promise (Session #L15C04)
Wednesday, May 6, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Sohrab Modi, CTO, Echelon Corp.
- John Curcio, P.E., LEED AP, chief commercial officer, Cupertino Electric
- Jerry Mix, CEO, Finelite Inc.
- Noah Goldstein, research director, Navigant Research
When: The LIGHTFAIR International 2015 trade show and conference is scheduled for May 5-7, 2015.
Where: LIGHTFAIR International will be held in Javits Center, New York City. Demonstrations will take place in the Echelon booth #3373, as well as in the Avnet booth #666 and the Cree booth #1657.
For more information about Echelon, visit http://www.echelon.com. For more information about LIGHTFAIR International, visit http://www.lightfair.com.