Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "South Korea Image Sensors Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The South Korea Image Sensors market is expected to increase to $0.67 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 7.17% over the period 2014-2020. In the near future, South Korea is expected to make driver assistance systems mandatory, therefore the market is anticipated to grow with a promising growth rate in the next five years.
The increasing need for high quality images, increasing safety regulations and adoption of ADAS are the key drivers which are making the South Korea Image Sensors market to grow lucratively. Machine vision systems are set to drive the CMOS image sensor market. However, Complex manufacturing process of high resolution image sensors and higher power consumption in CCD image sensor are the factors hindering the growth of the South Korea image sensors market.
The South Korea Image Sensors market is segmented on the basis of:
- Type (CMOS Image Sensors, CCD Image Sensors and Others)
- Spectrum (IR Sensor, X Ray Sensor)
- Industry (Industrial, Security and Surveillance, Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics and Others)
Key Topics Covered
- Key Findings
- Market Overview & Dynamics
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation
- Company Profiles
- Investment Analysis
- Future of Image Sensors Market
- Aptina Imaging
- Omnivision Technologies
- On Semiconductor
- Samsung Electronics
- Teledyne Dalsa