The North America motion sensor market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 21.0% from 2014 to 2019. North America motion sensor market had a market share of 30.1% in the global motion sensor market in 2014. The growth of North America motion sensor market is driven by the increasing demand for accelerometers and gyroscopes in consumer electronics sector.
In this report, the North America Motion Sensor market has been broadly classified by end-users, such as consumer electronics, automotive, industrial & medical, and aerospace & defense. The consumer electronics sector motion sensor market is growing at a CAGR of 24.7% from 2014 to 2019. This growth is attributed to the increase in demand for consumer electronics, such as tablet PCs, notebooks, and mobile phones.
Geographically, the U.S. is estimated to command the largest share of 68.5% of the North America Motion Sensor market, followed by Canada. The motion sensor market of Canada is growing with a CAGR of 38.1% from 2014 to 2019. The factors driving the growth of motion sensor market in Canada are the increasing use of motion sensors in end-use applications and products including mobile phones, game consoles, smartphones, and camcorders.
There are several players in the North America region for motion sensors market which makes it a competitive one. STMicroelectronics N.V., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., and Analog Devices, Inc. are some of the players serving the sensors market in NA. New product launches, partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions are the major strategies adopted by majority of the market players to achieve growth in the motion sensor market.
Along with the market data, you can also customize the MMM assessments that are in accordance to your company's specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep-dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Product Analysis:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise).
- Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level.
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment-wise and country-wise).
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Data from Manufacturing Firms:
- Fast turn-around analysis of manufacturing firms' responses to recent market events and trends.
- Various firms' opinions about different end-use applications where motion sensors can be used.
- Qualitative inputs on macro-economic indicators and mergers & acquisitions in each geography.
- Comparative Analysis:
- Market data and key developments of top companies.
- Shipment/Volume Data:
- Tracking the value of components shipped annually in each geography.
- Trend analysis of End-user:
- End-user matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of End-user portfolio of each company, mapped in each geography.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2851990/