The DSX™ Docking Station can maintain the gas detectors that are at the core of any robust gas safety regime. The docking station offers three different modes that can cater to a wide range of user needs, with each of the three modes offering an out-of-the-box solution. These are:
When working in standalone mode, the DSX™ Docking Station does not need a network configuration or PC. It is ready to be used straight away, and this mode can offer the following key benefits:
- An easy, intuitive bump testing process and calibration of devices on the dock makes the device extremely simple to use.
- Automatic record-keeping is possible using direct USB data storage. This not only eliminates concerns about storage space but also reduces the risks of losing vital compliance data.
- Bump and calibration certificates can be printed automatically using a directly connected printer, providing hardcopy printouts for hot work and confined space entry.
- Automatic device wake-up and battery charging features help improve productivity.
- The device facilitates the auto-detection of calibration gas type and expiration date upon cylinder connection.
- With the use of a DSXi activation key, the DSX Standalone can be converted to a cloud-connected, fully automated device maintenance station. Doing this would mean that there is no need to send anything back for activation - all upgrades can then be performed in the field with ease.
While working in a cloud-connected mode, the DSX™ Docking Station can deliver reliable, automated record storage, maintenance, and fleet management solution that is appropriate for an array of diverse settings. Its key features include:
- The capability for bump test and calibration schedules to be tracked and performed automatically, allowing devices to be ready for use before the start of a shift.
- Cloud-based data storage delivers peace of mind, at all times by allowing for automatic file back-up and easy recovery should there be an incident of unforeseen data loss.
- Users can effortlessly manage fleet, data, and software updates from any web-enabled device.
- Email alerts and warnings deliver information on potential worker exposure and device usage, as well as information on essential device maintenance requirements.
- The optional auto calibration gas replenishment program provides an effective means of managing calibration gas usage and needs. New cylinders are sent to the user on demand.
DSX-L Local Server
Using the DSX™ Docking Station in local server mode gives users the option of automatically storing data from all connected docking stations behind a secure, corporate firewall. This allows network and data storage restrictions to be managed according to the users’ preferences. Using the DSX™ in this way enables these features:
- Bump test and calibration schedules can be tracked and performed automatically, ensuring that devices are ready for use at the start of every shift.
- Automatic device wake-up and battery charging also help to improve efficiency.
- Company and application-specific device settings can be acquired and applied to devices from within the company network.
- Reporting can be configured to provide the data that users need when they need it.
- Calibration gas status indicators can provide warnings notifying workers of the need to order replacement gas before a cylinder becomes empty, thus reducing potential downtime.
DSX™ Docking Station
DSX Docking Station for MX6 iBrid
DSX Ventis for pumped and diffusion instruments
DSX Docking Station with Ventis Pro
DSX Docking Station for SafeCore Module