InvenSense, Inc., a leading provider of MEMS sensor platform solutions, announced it is hosting the 2016 InvenSense Developers Conference on October 20th - 21st, 2016 at the Santa Clara Convention Center (SCCC) in Santa Clara, CA. The conference is targeted towards developers, customers, system OEMs, ecosystem partners, media, industry analysts, and venture capitalists, to gain valuable insight about “Sensing the Future” and the market and future applications for MEMS Sensors such as motion tracking, audio and location platforms, and services that can be found in Mobile, Wearables, Smart Home, Industrial, Automotive, and IoT products.
The 5th annual InvenSense Developer Community has now grown to over 40,000 developers and partners. Likewise, the InvenSense Developers Conference has grown substantially, with expected attendance of over 400 participants from around the globe. IDC 2016 is now one of the largest MEMS Sensor-based developers conferences in the world.
- 2 Day Event - Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 1:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Friday, October 21, 2015 - 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. All times Pacific Daylight Time.
- 5 Separate Tracks - Health & Sports, Connected Home, AR/VR/HMD, Motion Tracking & Applications, Drone, Sound, Automotive, and SensorStudio Development.
- Multiple Sessions - Each Track will feature multiple sessions to choose from with InvenSense speakers and outside experts providing authoritative discussions and overviews on important aspects in the fields of H/W, S/W, and Application Engineering
- Co-Located - InvenSense Developers Conference is Co-located at the SCCC with The 2016 IoTtech Expo, covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem, including Smart Cities, Connected Living, Wearables, Developing & IoT Technologies, Connected Industry, Connected Services and Data & Security. InvenSense is sponsoring the IoTtech Expo Hack-a-thon, for developers to put their creative juices into action and win a Drone.
- Developer Showcase - A Developer Showcase with opportunities to network with peers.
Registration for the 2016 InvenSense Developers Conference, which includes breakfast, lunch and a free cocktail networking reception and showcase, is available for $99.